Monday, March 19, 2012

"Versitile Blogger"

I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Heather who blogs at Random Interruptions. I love reading her blog. She is a case manager for adults with disabilities and also wants to be a writer. I just recently joined those who are following her blog journey.
Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:


1. Nominate 15 fellow blogger's for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.

6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

7 Random Things About Me:

WOW 7 random things about me
1. I used to write a Pet Care Column for my local paper in the 90's.
2. I am currently working on a story about a murder that happened in my town22 years ago.
3. I have a new grand baby boy who is due in June
4. I am maw maw to 4+1 grand babies BTW they are all boys.
5. I believe miracles do happen
6. My favorite color is pink
7. My favorite candy is cinnamon jelly beans.
The hardest thing is picking and choosing others blogs because so many are good and a few that I was going to pick, already had the Versitile Award...
I am very busy today so if you are reading this, I haven't gotten around to anyone yet. Sorry about that. Right now something came up and a family member is having a personal crisis.
Alex J Cavanaugh
Universal Gibberish
Donna Hole
My Baffling Brain
Spillbeans
No Thought Too Small
Geoff's Blogs
Just A Nice Girl
Why Do I Bother?
Bouquet of Books
Been There, Done That
A Faraway View
Chubby Bunny Ink
Eat, Live, Move
Crazy World

16 comments:

  1. Thank you! Sorry about the family crisis. And I didn't know jelly beans came in cinnamon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is OK with you hun. Thanks for award, and grats to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks very much, you're the second person to nominate me :) Hope your family crisis isn't too serious! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything is ok with your family. WOW! All boys! You have your hands full...and I love cinnamon anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all for your concerns. Many times in life, we pass thru the storms. All I can do right now is lay it at the feet of the good man above and hope and hopefully these storm clouds won't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well with your family. Thanks for the award:) Alex doesn't know about Gourmet Jelly beans, how sad is that? I thought everyone knew Jelly Beans come in every flavor, my favorite is Piña Colada...no, watermelon...no buttered popcorn...ah forget it there are just to many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award!!!
    Buttered popcorn is my fave jelly bean. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say I'm flattered? I wish I could do this but unfortunately I'm blind so it makes it hard to transfer images and all that stuff. You were super kind to think of me. Thank you.
    Oh and btw, I have a mamaw too and I love the cinnamon jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the award! I am really touched and encouraged.

    I pray that all is well with your family! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. A pet care column sounds fascinating, and so does your current WiP.

    I hope all turns out well with your family.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Siv Gourmet Jellybeans and candy stores go together. : ) Hello.. Candy Kitchen here I come. : ) Actually those asking about the buttered popcorn jellybeans- Harry Potter makes that flavor. : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope everything is alright with your family! Also, thank you very much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi

    Thank you so much for the award. I have been away and am just catching up with all of this.

    I will get round to nominating once the A-Z thing is out of the way.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the consideration. I didn't forget. I'm just a bit behind and unorganized as well.

    Thanks!!


    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!