Saturday, March 17, 2012

"A-Z Tidbits"

I am so happy, I still have half the month to finish the rest of my letters, and have kept my sanity through it. Some letters easier than others. I have had a couple of "What the heck was I thinking with that letter?" moments, but have it all figured out. I actually wasn't aware I still had the "captcha" thing turned on, so turned that thing off. Today, I made a few changes to the comment format to make it "pop up." I didn't realize that it was set to embedded, but I see others using it in pop up, and it is so much easier. Anyway, if you are reading this and you haven't signed up for the A-Z Blog Challenge yet, there's still time. All you have to do is click Blogging A-Z Challenge and get yourself signed up. If you think it's too late, just check out the video's with  A-Z Video prompts that can help get you started. Watch the videos and vote for the ones you like best. Hurry tho on the voting, I think it ends tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making the changes with your comment box.
    Glad you've made progress on your posts. I have the first third done and hope to complete the rest by next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. Your post has been added to the Sunday Summary.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    Please vote for your favorite A to Z Video

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made the change to pop up box. It's so much easier. Two weeks to get those posts ready.

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!