So I have been tagged by Jenna @ The Almost Attorney to play in a fun Tag your It meme that is being circulated around the blog world.
The Rules are pretty simple:
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Things about Myself:
I am terrified of snakes. So terrified when someone told me that they can climb up a house to the roof, my #1 rule of the house became: "Toilet Lids Must Remain Closed At All Times"
The older I get, I don't have the patience to tolerate stupid people.
Everything I eat has peanut butter in it or on it even if the recipe doesn't call for peanut butter.
I have zero tolerance for Mimes, they get on my nerves and I want to punch them in the face.
My grand kiddies force me into watching hours of Dora, Backyardigans, Uni Zoomi, Bubble Guppies and Sponge Bob
I love to go camping in the summer to any place that doesn't have Chupacabra living in the woods surrounding the area.
I watched the Wizard of Oz so many times that I can sing the Lollipop Guild song just like the munchkins.
I used to be so intimidated by the great writer bloggers that I wouldn't comment to their blogs.
I am a procrastinator, a little dysfunctional and dealing with adult attention disorder Oh look another blog just kidding.
Thanks to that Facebook game (When will you die and how) on April 21, 2036 I am not leaving my house and will definitely not be venturing out to the roof of any tall building.
I often want to light a poop bag on fire on one of my neighbors porch, but haven't yet.
Here are the questions that Jenna wants me to answer are:
1. What is/was your favorite subject to study? Since I am way past that time in my life when I was in school, I loved going to the library to study.
2. What is your favorite season of the year and why? My Favorite Seasons are Spring and Fall, In spring all the flowers start to bloom (which affects my allergies) but they are beautiful; in Fall everything is starting to hibernate (which I would love to do until March) getting ready for the long cold of winter. Both are cool weather seasons not too hot/ not too cold and with the hot flashes I get, are considered the safest.
3. Do you watch reality tv? If so, which shows? I am a fan of American Idol and X-Factor. Other reality TV like Desperate Housewives of the OC and Jersey Shore, Teen Moms, Desperate Baby Momma (shows like that) only make me want to throw something through my TV (not good)
4. If you could have ANY career in the world, what would it be? Is that different than your actual career? I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Sadly, I wouldn't have the heart for that profession. I guess it was different because at my job I couldn't euthanize some of the people that needed to go.
5. Is it better to have a few close friends or lots of "friends"? Why? I only have a handful of close friends, only because if I needed bail money I know at least one would probably be there with me, the others would donate to my get outta jail fund. I am at an age of: "You hold your enemies close; your friends even closer" type attitude.
6. What is your favorite song? I like the song from Sonic Youth singing the Carpenter's song "Super Star"
7. What/who is your favorite band/singer? Chicago
8. What is your favorite sport to play? To watch? I never played any sports. I do like NFL Football and am a big Washington Fan. I am actually hoping for the day that Hover Round races become a sport in the Olympics.
9. Who is your favorite designer? My favorites are Levi Strauss and Victoria Secret
10. What TV show would you want to be on and why? Definitely none that includes eating animal parts as part of the claim to a prize behind any door.
11. When is your birthday? August 9th sometime around the year of the Kennedy Assassination. That pretty much eliminated any theories of me being the lone gun person on the grassy knoll.
The 11 people I have tagged it are: Grand kiddy alert: I lost track of which I even visited to tell so if you stop and I didn't contact yet...
Who Would'a Thought
The incoherent ramblings of a moose
Muppets For Justice
Scribbles From Jenn
Lady In Red
Magical Mystical Mimi
Have You Heard
And their questions to answer:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. What is your favorite fear?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is your greatest fear?
6. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
8. What is your dream vacation?
9. What is a favorite quote?
10. Truth or Dare: In the game which did you prefer?
11. Have you ever lit a poop bag on fire on someone's porch?