Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"The 11 Questions Tag Game"

So I have been tagged by Jenna @ The Almost Attorney to play in a fun Tag your It meme that is being circulated around the blog world. 
The Rules are pretty simple: 

You must post these rules.
Each per­son must post 11 things about them­selves on their blog. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post and cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 peo­ple to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs and you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 people.

11 Things about Myself:
I am terrified of snakes. So terrified when someone told me that they can climb up a house to the roof, my #1 rule of the house became: "Toilet Lids Must Remain Closed At All Times"
The older I get, I don't have the patience to tolerate stupid people. 
Everything I eat has peanut butter in it or on it even if the recipe doesn't call for peanut butter.
I have zero tolerance for Mimes, they get on my nerves and I want to punch them in the face.
My grand kiddies force me into watching hours of Dora, Backyardigans, Uni Zoomi, Bubble Guppies and Sponge Bob 
I love to go camping in the summer to any place that doesn't have Chupacabra living in the woods surrounding the area. 
I watched the Wizard of Oz so many times that I can sing the Lollipop Guild song just like the munchkins. 
I used to be so intimidated by the great writer bloggers that I wouldn't comment to their blogs. 
I am a procrastinator, a little dysfunctional and dealing with adult attention disorder Oh look another blog just kidding. 
Thanks to that Facebook game (When will you die and how) on April 21, 2036 I am not leaving my house and will definitely not be venturing out to the roof of any tall building. 
I often want to light a poop bag on fire on one of my neighbors porch, but haven't yet.
Here are the questions that Jenna wants me to answer are:
1. What is/was your favorite subject to study? Since I am way past that time in my life when I was in school, I loved going to the library to study. 
2. What is your favorite season of the year and why? My Favorite Seasons are Spring and Fall, In spring all the flowers start to bloom (which affects my allergies) but they are beautiful; in Fall everything is starting to hibernate (which I would love to do until March) getting ready for the long cold of winter. Both are cool weather seasons not too hot/ not too cold and with the hot flashes I get, are considered the safest. 
3. Do you watch reality tv? If so, which shows? I am a fan of American Idol and X-Factor. Other reality TV like Desperate Housewives of the OC and Jersey Shore, Teen Moms, Desperate Baby Momma (shows like that) only make me want to throw something through my TV (not good)
4. If you could have ANY career in the world, what would it be? Is that different than your actual career? I always wanted to be a veterinarian. Sadly, I wouldn't have the heart for that profession. I guess it was different because at my job I couldn't euthanize some of the people that needed to go. 
5. Is it better to have a few close friends or lots of "friends"? Why? I only have a handful of close friends, only because if I needed bail money I know at least one would probably be there with me, the others would donate to my get outta jail fund. 
I am at an age of: "You hold your enemies close; your friends even closer" type attitude. 
6. What is your favorite song? I like the song from Sonic Youth  singing the Carpenter's song "Super Star"
7. What/who is your favorite band/singer? Chicago 
8. What is your favorite sport to play? To watch? I never played any sports. I do like NFL Football and am a big Washington Fan. I am actually hoping for the day that Hover Round races become a sport in the Olympics. 
9. Who is your favorite designer? My favorites are Levi Strauss and Victoria Secret 
10. What TV show would you want to be on and why? Definitely none that includes eating animal parts as part of the claim to a prize behind any door. 
11. When is your birthday? August 9th sometime around the year of the Kennedy Assassination. That pretty much eliminated any theories of me being the lone gun person on the grassy knoll. 

The 11 people I have tagged it are: Grand kiddy alert: I lost track of which I even visited to tell so if you stop and I didn't contact yet... 
Who Would'a Thought
The incoherent ramblings of a moose
Muppets For Justice
Scribbles From Jenn
ANGER MANAGEMENT
Menopausal Mother
semi-coherentthoughts
Lady In Red
Magical Mystical Mimi
Have You Heard
Janice's Footsteps
And their questions to answer:
 1. What is your favorite dessert?
 2. What is your favorite animal?
 3. What is your favorite fear?
 4. What is your favorite movie?
 5. What is your greatest fear?
 6. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
 7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
 8. What is your dream vacation?
 9. What is a favorite quote?
10. Truth or Dare: In the game which did you prefer?
11. Have you ever lit a poop bag on fire on someone's porch?

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you've thrown me for a loop here..I seriously have to answer these? Yikes!! I'll do my best---#11 is quite interesting but can't say I've ever had the pleasure! I don't usually post except every 3 weeks and I just did a post...so I'm going to need time to think about this one. remind she of the old chain letters we used to get when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice of Facebook to give us our fate? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions and answers. What exactly is that Facebook game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored.I'll answer the questions, but my peeps all think this is an inconvenience and would rather not, so I'll see who would or wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel...uh, honored? Mine will be up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you liked it! Thought it was a fun thing to do and I am only like 6 months late on getting my post written, so kudos to you for doing same day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW thank you! After the a-z challenge, my mind has felt a bit like Swiss cheese. So maybe doing this, may ger my brain working again...or I could just go smoke some crack...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun read! Chicago's great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow! Thanks :-) Just running out the door but I'll be back later to collect these questions properly so that I can make my post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the poop bag.. And yes.. I may have done one or two in my life time.. ;) Thanks for the tag. This will be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just recently added a tag at the top of the page. I normally do some of the tags, they can be a little fun and off topic of the normal hum drum daily, but a lot of ppl hate them and it even more being passed one.
    http://myworldaccordingtomeii.blogspot.com/p/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha! Poop bag! You're too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've noticed you learn more about a person from their questions than their answers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Grin's someone pointed out the 2 questions on "Fear" :) My only answer was between the grand kiddie and his constant "but why?" to everything; and the A.D.D. I have no clue what I was thinking. Oh look there's a gummy bear!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew! Did it! - Thanks!! It was a lot of fun for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay I am attempting this tag lady but trying to find 11 people to tag might be hard or is it the 11 questions to come up with hmmm this just might be hard lol. But I do not want the flaming poop bag to show up at my house so I will try to get it done :}

    ReplyDelete
  17. To Everyone- You don't have to do the "tag, you're it" if you don't want to post it. :) I know some bloggers often look for things, out of the ordinary. If you think the readers won't like it, please don't post it. As mentioned I did start a page (tab at the top) for the Tags. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!