Monday, May 7, 2012

"A-Z Reflections"

Today is May 7th, day of the A-Z reflections post and my thoughts on the A-Z April Blogging Challenge... all I can say is OMG WHAT A RIDE!!! But I loved it and was actually able to find something to write for a letter for each day in order. I amazed even myself.  I found so many great blog reads to follow; others found mine to share a follow back...A few days into April some work opened up which on a few days left me pretty busy, afterwards I had a
hard time keeping up to all of my favorites and on commenting. That was like trying out for a marathon. I am still making my way through the long linky list of the other A-Z Challengers. I started going through the list a week before the challenge and got lost. I tried picking it back up during the challenge and got lost again. So I am back to blog hopping through the list. Have found some very good blogs to follow too. As a thanks to those who have followed mine and well, put up with some outrageous postings during April as a big thanks I am spotlighting the follower's blogs during May. Stop by and check out some very great bloggers. During the Challenge I was chosen to receive the book Intuitive Eating @ Eat, Live and Move. I love this blog. I am always searching for ways to healthier eating. Well, all I can say is, you have to check out her blog. I love it! Thank you Ro for the book!
I have several postings that had been pre-written and somehow did not make it to the A-Z Challenge that I will be posting.  Don't forget Alex's First Loves Blogfest on May 14th.
So, what are some suggestions to keeping up to all of the blog reads and the comments? How did you guys keep up with reading and with commenting? Have you visited every blog on the linky list?

13 comments:

  1. I couldn't even keep up with comments, let alone visit a bunch of new blogs. (Which is why I stopped posting daily two years ago.) But now that it's over, I can organize my Reader folders better and focus on a smaller group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did make it through all the blogs, but I didn't get much sleep last month! I didn't comment on all of them, but I did post responses on a lot of posts, and I ended up following several new blogs. I had a great time making new blogging friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could've visited more, but blogger buddies came first. And thanks for mentioning my blogfest - one more week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dude, you had some of the best posts during A to Z. Glad I found you along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the challenge was fun! Thanks for visiting my blog during the challenge!
    -MJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a great ride. I loved it but found it a bit overwhelming at times. So fab to find great new blogs though. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I received lovely comments I didn't get so many that I couldn't respond.
    I visited many new blogs and continue to do so when I can.
    Congrats on the challenge and thanks for your support.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, I enjoyed reading your posts during the challenge. I gave you a shout-out on my reflections post :) "See ya" next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got lost quite a few times going through the list... there's such a lot of names! I was glad for the A-to-Z button. I could just sit there clicking "random blog" and closing down the ones I'd already visited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried keeping up with the list; it did manage to go back and forth often.

    Normally, I receive emails when someone post on my blog, so I immediately respond to all my emails and them I check my blog and respond. After responding to all the blog post, I'll then visit every blog that posted on my blog.

    I don't like being on the computer everyday or for hours; so I try to visit a different blog everyday and familiarize my self with one blog a day. On the weekend ill vist maybe three or four to leave a comment!

    I basically like to go at my own pace other wise my system goes out of balance and I don't like when that happens; I have to pace myself.

    Enjoyed reading your reflections post Gossip grl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved reading your posts, and loving having you as a reader too. Congrats on completing the Challenge, thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I buried my head in the sand and kept on writing. Like you I have not kept up with my comments. Now is time for the comment catch-up.

    Well done on finishing, it sounds like it was as fun for you as it was for me.

    Keep up the good work, and thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation on finishing the challenge. During the challenge I didn't visit as many blogs as I would like to but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with the reflection post! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!