Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Another Blogging Goody"

It has certainly been a summer of awards. I am starting to feel pretty popular with these little bloggy awards. Before long I think the paparazzi will be chasing me. Thanking Susan who blogs @ Random Quirky Thoughts  who blessed me with this little goody and passing along 
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
Thank you very much, I enjoy your post regularly and am glad that you enjoy mine.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
Now for my 7 Random facts WOW...
1. Giving out these random facts about myself makes me feel like I am only a step away from being chased down by "The Paparazzi"
2. One of my favorite movies is one which probably lasted only 30 minutes in the theater and they stopped it, turned on the lights and said "You don't have to leave, but ya gotta get the freak up outta here"
3.  There is so much going on in the world around us that on many days I am living under pressure! 
4. I used to live in a trailer park, and I swear these were my old neighbors.
Well not really but I think this movie was based on their lives... 5. I moved from that trailer park 10 years ago and now, these are my new neighbors...
Who saw my sun tea jar on my deck, came over banging on my door and asked me how to make Sun Tea. I said you take your jar, put in your sugar and tea bags, fill it half way up with water, stir and set in the sun for a few hours. So they say, "Can you write down that recipe for me!"
6. I sing to my Chihuahua. Her favorite song is...
How much is that Doggie in the Window? When I sing it, she rolls on her back and waves her paws. Silly Chihuahua
 7. Wishing I could find this over the counter... 
Now it is your turn. Comment on my random facts and grab the award for your blog!

11 comments:

  1. Lol...how did your Chihuahua not kill you in your sleep. Sounds cute though.

    When you find the Screwitol, I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becky- LOL She does maul me with kisses. :)
    I wish I could find Screwitol over the counter or online would be good. When I do, I will definitely share where it is available! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on yet another award, if you need tips on how to hide from the paparazzi, let me know. The best thing I found is to wear the same clothes every single day, that way after the first 30 or so pictures it gets old.

    I learned that from my good friend Daniel Radcliffe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! The sun tea story cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thanks for the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And write down the recipe for sun tea? Did she need instructions for boiling water as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that is so cute about your little doggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I love chihuahuas and M2 wants one in the worst way. No can do though, with all these pugs! Congrats on all of your well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! SCREWITOL! :)

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations GG. Wow, how many is that now?

    And the instruction for sun tea, I don't like to ask but you couldn't write it down for me could you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations. Again. As luck would have it I have some Screwitol if you want.

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!