Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Eleven X Eleven MeMe"

I have been tagged for the Eleven Answer's MeMe by both Kelly who blogs @ Dysfunctionally Functional and Crazy Mama who blogs @ Can't Keep It in No More... I did one of these not too long ago, and am surprised it is still making rounds in the blog world. I thought sure after I sent it around someone would have set it on fire. So I don't bore you, Here are the answers to the last Tag MeMe... and I guess I will be answering the new questions.
Here is Kelly's Questions:

  1. Which is worse:  failing or never trying? I feel both if I try something and fail it will become a topic of conversation and if I never try something well I will never know if I would become someone's topic of conversation.
  2. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I am 100% positive that I am in control of my destiny; I just haven't made it there yet.
  3. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Everyday when I turn on the TV. Between the Anal News Channels and shows like the Teen Mom of Jersey Shore Desperate Baby Mama Sister Housewives of O.C. it often makes me want to throw stuff at the TV screen.
  4. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Definitely no one that I may owe money too that's for sure, then I would probably have to book the day for the confessional.
  5. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?  When I was dating my hubby I may have had a few of those.
  6. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?  I don't know. I am not aware of the religions that have caused any wars. Now if you were talking about the US Government claiming the Internet as belonging to them and going across the world to arrest people in other countries I would have said, "That shit there, is what starts wars"
  7. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? I think I'd still work, but I'd become such a slacker I'd have to quit before they fired me.
  8. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? I think because we are all afraid be failure. 
  9. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Today, cleaning up the yard after the major storm rolled through baking in yet another heat wave and trying to stay cool in the process.
  10. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Neither. 
  11. Which is worse: when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? My good friend that would move away because she'd be the one I'd call if I ever needed bail money and it could take a few hours to get that Western Union.
Here are the questions from Crazy Mama 
1). Do you tell others how to vote? If it were that easy those elected the last time wouldn't be there, that's for sure. I think I would only if I thought they would listen to me. When asked I often tell whom I am voting for.
2) If you had the money would you have cosmetic surgery and what would you have done? Right now, Victoria still lets me on to the "Secret". I am thinking if they should stop advertising many of their secrets, I would need to start saving to have my boobs stapled back up to my chin- but we're good for now.
3).What's your favorite sound? Since all my kiddies have left the nest "Quiet" became my most favorite sound of all.
4). If you could, would you visit space? Probably not. I have worked with so many who seem to have dead space between their ears that I don't care anymore about taking a space ship.
5) Do you watch tv and if so, what are your favorites? Judge Judy and You are Not The Father are the two most entertaining I can think of.
6). If you could change a mistake from your past, would you and if so, which one? I've made mistakes but I've never regretted them. I've learned from them and moved on.
7) Bumper stickers yay or nay? I don't have bumper stickers but I did one plastered on the back of a van who had crashed as a result of the driver being D.U.I. way over the limit. It read, "Jesus Take the Wheel"
8). What's your dream job? I'd like to try the Barbie Dream Jobs at least one time.
9). Have you ever jumped from a plane? Oh Hell No... This is on my list of most terrifying things, if it's not I will quickly put it there.
10). Where do you live and with whom? I reside in Berkeley County West Virginia with my hubby... I used to love my town until the year the Dingleberry Circus came to town and took over. It's been downhill ever since.
11). What personal accomplishment are you most proud of? That all my kids made it to eighteen alive and relatively unscathed.

OK I know, I am supposed to ask 11 more questions, that have probably already been asked over and over so I have an idea of the Mad Lib kind, fill in the blanks of the story and copy and paste it back:


THE CAMPING TRIP:


So you go to Wacky Web Tales
Plug in all the info it asks for the Mad Lib story, then
when you are finished click the See Your Wacky Tale (at the bottom)
Then copy and paste it to your blog post. 
Leave a comment if you are going to do the Wacky Tale because I can't wait to read them...

My hair was singed the last time from flames of sending out a Tag, You're It  around to bloggers... so I guess those who wish to answer can I'd love to read postings with the questions; those who don't well alright 'y then you won't be cursed by the Fleas of a Thousand Camel curse either.... If you decide to post the 11 questions, 

12 comments:

  1. Great answers! Your #11 (from my questions) and your #7 (from Donna's) had me cracking up!

    Of course, now I've got that "Jesus Take the Wheel" song stuck in my head...dammit!

    I'm heading over to try that Mad Lib now...I'll give you a heads up when I finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witty answer to Question 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need to round up a posse and track down and kill this 11 questions tag varmint!

    BTW, have you read what's on Kelly's blog? It's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're more of a man than I am for doing another 11 questions game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answers - although if I won a million dollars, I will open a Clare's and hire a couple of young people. They need jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, your answers to these were thoroughly enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to thank you for your answers by giving you an award. Come see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, my favorite sound is no sound at all. I used to be terrified of silence, but I've learned to appreciate it after my nieces came into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual. You made me laugh. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. always entertaining and honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh great questions? You'd never go into space? I'll go for you :P

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!