Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Hookers, Hangers and Winners, Oh My!"

Remember the Falling For Fiction Hookers and Hangers Blogfest last week? Well, all the winners have been tallied up. Stop by and check out the great winners! The Winners of the Hookers. So I was reading down through the list of the great Hookers, and found that Cassie chose me as an Honorable Mention. I was shocked to say the least. Thank You Cassie for the Honorable Mention! Here are the Winners of the Hangers  So, after reading the list that one of my Hangers had been chosen. Holy Cow I feel honored at this minute! I read down through both the lists and it wasn't until I was checking out the Winners and remembering and recalling all the great Hookers and Hangers that I didn't even notice that I was even mentioned. It was a derp derp moment I guess. I am totally elated honored and now I believe my Chihuahua is convinced that I totally lost it! I entered the blog fest because I wanted to say that I was working on some Menopausal Wonderland writings and actually wasn't planning on winning anything. Again Thank You Cassie Mae  and just in case some may be thinking "Just who the heck is Cassie Mae?"  She blogs @ Cassie Mae I love her blog. Her postings have had me laughing till I was in tears. She is a talented writer. I swear this girl could write the phone book and it would be a great book. Also thank you to the Falling For Fiction Team for this great Blogfest! 

9 comments:

  1. Gah, you are making me blush!

    And yes, of course you were my top pick! I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself with your entries. So now you get a spotlight on FFF with yours truly, as well as a 10 page crit if you want! You know how to get a hold of me for the deets if you need them.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gossip Girl!!! Good job!!! Congratulations!! You deserve it, you're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gossip Girl! *Gives hearty round of applause.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, just don't go all Hollywood on us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gossip Girl!! Well deserved - you are excellent - you always have me in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect choice in picking you and when you get your star i want to be the awkward weird lady in the back ground of the picture looking like she had came over from an AA meeting oh wait that is what I do look like so yay can I just be in the picture to avoid all that dribble I was just talking about? GREAT... thanks and Congrats you really are talented and bring us so much laughter :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And that very day I won ten dollars on a scratcher. We're both winners!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!