The rules are as follows:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself? I wish I could change my attitude and out look on things, but just when I think I have accomplished that and things look pretty good, someone/something always manages to come along and
2. What's your theme song? Most of the time, this feels like my life's theme song.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of? I'm thinking anyone but this one. It's pretty depressing.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy? Probably the skateboard I got when I was thirteen. BTW that was way before all that nice gear they have now. The road rash sucked, but wouldn't keep me off of it.
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore? Ugh are you kidding me? I used to clean motel rooms for a living, now I clean other's humble abodes for a living, and then I have my own to take care of. I just recently told hubby, "Look I just cleaned, don't touch anything!"
7. Do you Twitter? On occasion. For some reason it doesn't always work that well for me. My cell phone gets all gassy when trying to use it on most days.
8. Any goals? None long term really, I usually just take it one birthday at a time anymore that's about all the anxiety I can take for a year.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time? If I could, I definitely would drink something all day long. I used to live next door to a mixer who was like Frankenstein in the morning creating wicked drinks and banging on my door "Here taste this one" Uh yeah dude hello it's like 7:30 in the morning and yesterday I was drunk by noon. Keep this up and it'll be Hello Betty Ford Center for me.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in? I can't remember what year later 70's I think, anyway I had a friend that drove a Mellow Yellow colored Gremlin and we used to cruise around town. Back then it was a ride around, thinking about it now that was an ugly car.
Changing up the way that this is going to be given. Anyone who leaves a comment is being given this Sunshine Award!!!! Don't forget to copy and paste it to your blog!