Saturday, July 7, 2012

"The Sun Is Shining On An Award"

I have been given the Sunshine Award by Menopausal Mother and thank you. I love her funny writings.  If you haven't been to her blog, stop by and visit.
The rules are as follows:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself 
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
(10) QUESTIONS/ANSWERS

1. What would you most like to change about yourself? I wish I could change my attitude and out look on things, but just when I think I have accomplished that and things look pretty good, someone/something always manages to come along and fuck freak things up!
2. What's your theme song? Most of the time, this feels like my life's theme song. 
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain? Maybe a posting I did about booty shorts relating to sour dough bread. 
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of? I'm thinking anyone but this one. It's pretty depressing. 
5. What was your favorite childhood toy? Probably the skateboard I got when I was thirteen. BTW that was way before all that nice gear they have now. The road rash sucked, but wouldn't keep me off of it.
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore? Ugh are you kidding me? I used to clean motel rooms for a living, now I clean other's humble abodes for a living, and then I have my own to take care of.  I just recently told hubby, "Look I just cleaned, don't touch anything!"
7. Do you Twitter? On occasion. For some reason it doesn't always work that well for me. My cell phone gets all gassy when trying to use it on most days. 
8. Any goals? None long term really, I usually just take it one birthday at a time anymore that's about all the anxiety I can take for a year.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time? If I could, I definitely would drink something all day long. I used to live next door to a mixer who was like Frankenstein in the morning creating wicked drinks and banging on my door "Here taste this one" Uh yeah dude hello it's like 7:30 in the morning and yesterday I was drunk by noon. Keep this up and it'll be Hello Betty Ford Center for me. 
10.  What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in? I can't remember what year later 70's I think, anyway I had a friend that drove a Mellow Yellow colored Gremlin and we used to cruise around town. Back then it was a ride around, thinking about it now that was an ugly car.

Changing up the way that this is going to be given. Anyone who leaves a comment is being given this Sunshine Award!!!! Don't forget to copy and paste it to your blog!




14 comments:

  1. OMG...I wouldn't be caught dead in a Gremlin! And lime green? *shakes head* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your old neighbour. Gz hun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And you skateboarded? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @DL LOL I know what was I thinking. Back then it was the coolest thing, nowdays I would probably say, "No thanks, I'll walk!" :)
    @Lynn
    @Anna- it was kinda cool for a day, but damn the whole drunk at lunch didn't work for me. :)
    @Alex- LOL and yeah on the skateboard. Actually I made my first one out of a piece of wood and old roller skate wheels and my dad thought that one wasn't safe and bought me a brand new one. :)
    @Crazy Mama and Lynn- Hoping you picked up the sunshine award!
    The Sunshiny is being given to those who dropped a lil comment, so hoping everyone grabbed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAIT NO AM I TOO LATE ?? I ACTUALLY GOT SOME DECENT SLEEP LAST NIGHT WEIRD HOW CRYING CAN JUST KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ASS BUT ANYWHOO I HEARD YOU WERE GIVING AWAY SUNSHINE & DRINKS? I JUST FOUND MY "OLD ATTITUDE" & DECIDED TO DITCH IT WITH A MARGARITA & I STILL ENDED UP CRYING IN MY DRINK HAHHA DAM ATTITUDE ANYWAY. AS ALWAYS YOU DO BRING LAUGHTER INTO MY LIFE THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually read all of your answers and deliberately didn't comment... giving me a free pass on forgoing the passing on of the award.... lol. I know that is TERRIBLE. I did love YOUR answers, though. I am just not capable of being funny with these things. I take it all soooo seriously. However, since you asked so very nicely and I am trying to blog more, thank you very much, and I accept graciously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Janice's Footsteps- I'm sorry for whatever has made you sad today.
    @Robin- LOL it is your award to do with it however you wish. I am just passing it along please feel free to write how you wish for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The housecleaning question was hilarious. Who the heck likes to clean their own home. I don't know many people who like a dirty home, but few actually like to clean it. Those who do, usually have OCD. Hey, I have OCD, and I still hate cleaning my house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nO not crying from sadness...drunkenness LOL
    Thanks for the award I have so much down time right now recovering that I will see your sunshine questions and GET-ER done! Thanks for YOU...<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! As for the margaritas at 7:30 in the morning: how else are you going to build up your tolerance?!

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I am commenting I get the award, lol I will pass on it at this time even if for the first time in a month I have no idea what to write about today unless I whine about having trouble with school. However, as usual you make me laugh. Have not had a lot of time to read or comment on posts this week. Thanks for the laugh anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the award! Much appreciated.

    No you should definitely keep the sour dough post. That has to be the funniest post I've read all year.

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!