Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Happy Thanksgiving"

Today I am going to be engorging myself with lots and lots of food. Ya know what they say about turkey? It makes you sleepy. Today I will probably be eating myself into a coma, but wanted to tell everyone
Happy Thanksgiving...

Hoping everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and that you are spending the day with family and friends! I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Of course the obvious of Family and friends and many, many Thanks to those of you who stop by to read this blog! This year I am adding to my list of the many things to be thankful for,  I am also thankful that Prince Charles is not going to publicly pose in a Speedo Can I get an Amen! 
Happy Turkey Day to All!

C’est La Vie ©Gossip_Grl
Video found @Youtube 
pic is a Rottencard e-card

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Amen to the Prince Charles in a speedo thing. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! That ecard is right on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Thanksgiving and I don't want to see any man in a speedo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speak for yourself. Prince Charles is HOT. (;

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i keep my scales back 10, so now what haha---happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen lol, that would be sure to put you off your turkey. Happy thanks giving :)

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!