Monday, November 19, 2012

"Pimp My Blog- Universal Gibberish"

Universal Gibberish
Are you ready for another spotlight? Today coming all the way "across the pond" I am excited to Pimp My Blog out to Annie who blogs @Universal Gibberish. Speaking of across the pond, I had a Chihuahua. His name was ImA LiL Tinker of Animal Haus. He had some really nice blood lines and lineage from the UK! CH Roundtable's  Mr. Bojangles and CH The One and Only; also CH Sudajac's Father Christmas and Chocolate Choice of Emmrill! (CH means they were Champions in the dog show world) Thinking of my little boy, some great Chihuahua bloodlines from the UK. Anyway that is way, way off topic of Annie and her blog Universal Gibberish. Annie is just not a blogger and writer she also has a little self published e-book which
is why I chose her to be one of my Monday spotlights. Now way back at the beginning of 2012 just as the excitement of A-Z was bursting at the seams and the sign up was only a few days old Annie was one of my only eight followers then. Her groovy blog is about dreams, movies, her writing and everything in between. You can read about her favorite dream, Killer Alien Dinosaurs which is only one of her dreams she's written and blogged about. You can read more on her blog. Personally after reading them I feel they would make good little Children's Stories which are stories that appeal to a couple of my older grandsons. When Annie isn't writing and blogging, she is studying Writing and Humanities with The Open University. She also enjoys many other things like watching movies, visiting friends, reading, online gaming and eating cake. 
Her book, Alphabet Wishes is a collection of poems beginning with the letter A and ending with Z and were her 2012 A-Z Blogging Challenge postings.  Some of you may not know, but after the A-Z was over, and we'd all put those post to rest, or took vacations Annie put her postings, Alphabet Wishes to an e-book. What a clever and brilliant idea to put them between a book cover.
Alphabet Wishes is: "I wish the world was filled with angels. What do you wish for? Alphabet Wishes is a collection of twenty-six poems; one for each letter of the alphabet. From inspirational, to funny, to powerful; there is a poem here for everyone. They are short, sweet, and occasionally funny. A delight for all who read them."
The menopausal ladies are wondering if you have any more writings in the future? And if so, what genre?
Alphabet Wishes is currently available on e-Book and available on Amazon, Alphabet Wishes and also on Goodreads Alphabet Wishes I personally thought, what a clever and brilliant idea that was to put her postings to book form! After you finish checking out her e-book, visit her at Universal Gibberish. Oh and I have some inside scoop. Annie tells me, "I'm working on another poetry collection at the moment, and will hopefully have that out at the beginning of next year, which is so close already,  then I'm going to work on a few story ideas I have." How cool is that? She has more books in her future. Many thanks to Annie for taking time from her busy schedule to visit! Please stop by and check out her blog and her book, Alphabet Wishes!

C’est La Vie ©Gossip_Grl
pics belong to Universal Gibberish

14 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed Anna's posts - she is an original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks guys, and ty huny for spotlighting me lil blog. I'm always excited and shocked when peeps actually enjoy the gibberish I write! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna- I am most definitely a fan of your blog and who wouldn't be excited to read the writings @ Universal Gibberish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds right up my alley--thanks for spotlighting anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lynn- Not sure if you've ever visited her blog before and yeah She poetry is just one subject she writes :) Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna sounds like an interesting and highly motivated person--what a clever idea to write a poem for each letter in the alphabet! I'll have to check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Menopausal Mama- April is a big month in the Blogosphere World. It is the month of a big Blogging Challenge, where every day in April (except Sundays) you post something each day starting with the letter A on April 1st and ending with the letter Z- April 30th. Here is the link to the page
    http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
    If you're interested! I am sure as December draws near and into January they will start gearing up for the signup day! I did it last year and had a lot of fun posting and discovering new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dana- Thanks and she doesn't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments today and many thanks to those who went and checked out Annie's blog and her book, Alphabet Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alphabet Wishes sounds cute. Congratulation on publication and I look forward to next A-Z challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you gave the 411 on the A-z challenge because I was a wondering and I think that is great Anna has you spotlighting her because I too am heading her way :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I appreciate anyone who can write poetry. Me, I have a hard time getting to words to rhyme. He, I just did it!

    And thanks for signing up for the Ninjafest!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!