Friday, November 2, 2012

"Top Commenters Award"

What a surprise to be given a special little award The Top Commenters Award given to me by Heather who blogs @Random Interruptions and just recently started a second blog Ocean Advocate for her help in getting the word out about the whales and dolphins held in captivity. Stop by and visit her blogs. If you'd like to help,  Sign the petition to Help Save Japan's Whales if after reading you wish to do something to help this cause. Anyway, I really don't have to do anything for this reward. The Top Commenters Award is given to those who are constant commenters to your blog, but Gosh I have so many. Off the top of my head Alex J Cavanaugh has been one constant since gearing up for the 2012 A-Z Bloggers Challenge. There are so many more Menopausal Mama, Robin @Daily Dose and Dana at Your Daily Dose, ModMom, Who Woulda Thought? Strange Pegs, Kellie @ Delightfully LudicrousShelly @ The Life of a Novice Writer, Lynn Proctor. Gorilla Banana's, Janice @Rock'n My Journey, Judy @ Minute by Minute, Universal Gibberish, Magical Mystical Mimi, Muppets for Justice... are just a few more I can think of. Many thanks to Heather. Me, well I am giving it to any commenters that want it!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Who doesn't love their comments? I've been away for a bit but I'm baaacckk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoink! *steals award*

    Thanks very much! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. comments are the blood line to our blogs and thank you for allowing me to be a part of yours because you are one super cool funny chick I like so the rules are just post and pass it on??? one of the more easy ones i think I can handle this thanks girl :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from an awesome weekend that I didn't think could get any better! Thank you for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Han Solo after getting thawed from the carbonite, I have been outright crazy I didn't even see this...holy shitballs, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Gossip Girl--you are AWESOME!! Smooches! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!