Friday, March 29, 2013

"My 2013 Blogging A-Z Theme"

Monday starts the first day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge, twenty six days/twenty six letters of the alphabet to blog. Last year was the first time I participated and I had my postings pre-written with no theme in particular, just some ramblings about each letter. I can't believe it is already April and time for another blog challenge. This year is really going to be a challenge because while I know what I will blog for each letter, I have only written my Monday post. Although having a theme is
not a requirement, I wanted my postings to be a little structured on one topic this year. I took a look back to some popular postings to get an idea. People seem to love reading anything pertaining to my hillbillydom. Folks also like reading my menopausal postings, especially a day when I have had a really good menopausal breakdown. So this year I will be blogging each day... drum roll... The Perils of Growing Older and Aging (My Own Point of View) and folks amazingly I was able to come up with a topic for each letter of the alphabet. Many of my posts relate to coping with all this newness (if that is even a word) and how I am adjusting to menopause and this new part of life. Now, I am not sure if anyone can or will be able to relate to my perspective on it, I don't expect anyone to feel the same way I do about it, cursing mother nature has been part of a daily routine here but it should be entertaining. You know you are winning when you have heard Mother Nature say, "Oh shit she's up" when you awake in the morning! Many of my April postings will be brought to you by Jack Daniels! Many postings will also include some of my own created Rotten e-cards and Bluntcards (from Facebook) to add to the reading enjoyment!

16 comments:

  1. Hilarious topic . . . can't wait to read about it!! Although, I take that back - - not so hilarious when you are going through it :) But still can't wait to read your A to Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't relate but I'm sure your posts will be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'll be useful many years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up signing up for it too, which I'm totally going to blame you for if I end up crashing and burning because I'd never even heard of the April A-Z until you asked me if I was doing it!

    Just kidding, I'm looking forward to it actually, but I don't think I'm going to have a theme. If I can manage to vaguely relate my posts to the letter of the day, I'll count it as a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme, will be visiting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fantastic! I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to them.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. i look forward to it. It is my first year and I couldn't nail down a theme. My posts will be all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for giving us something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great theme! I'm looking forward to your funny posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'A,' could be for the award I left you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure many people will relate, and find it funny. I'll be following

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, I'm so excited about this year's A-Z I'm actually happy that the clocks are going forward tonight.
    See you in April! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have nominated your blog for an award. See http://jahangiri.us/2013/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds good. I can totally relate to not being where you want to be with the writing. I thought I would have all my posts written by now. And I don't...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't even know what I'm going to be writing about for 3/4 of the days, but that's what makes the Challenge so exhilarating! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!