Friday, July 4, 2014

Blog It Forward: Dragon On A Mission

Today is Friday and time once again for another Blog It Forward Spotlight.

Today my Blog It Forward is paying a visit to the blog found
"Father Dragon, also known as Al Diaz, is a fire dragon who is an English-Spanish
translator, an artist and a philosopher.  He studies humans and their nature in order to write stories about them. He has one hundred and fifty dwarves as his loyal but not always efficient minions. They guard his treasure and his cave in Mexico City. He can shift into human when the occasion calls for it - although usually occasion gets the wrong number."

His post titled Failure Is Not Fatal is a reminder that even the strongest among us at time needs to rest. 
"But I worked hard and it wasn't a day!! I excused myself. If there is an Inner Judge, there has to be an Inner Lawyer. I sweat and cried and bled a whole year to get healthy. I deserved a bit of a reward!
And you had it, the Judge answered, in your health. Health, happiness, peace, creativity, wealth, success... the only way to make them everlasting is by working on them every single day because the only permanent thing in this life is change." ~ Dragon On A Mission
Some of you may already know or follow this blog. I hope that you will stop by and check out the blog Dragon On A Mission. My posts are a couple of days behind and I thank you to those who read the post Another Life Gone Too Soon.

Resources for this post:
Dragon On A Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!