Friday, July 18, 2014

Blog It Forward: Sandra's Blog

Today is Friday and time once again for another Blog It Forward Spotlight.

Today my Blog It Forward is paying respect to writer and blogger, Sandra Cox and her blog @ Sandra's Blog


This week I had the opportunity to check out the pages of Sandra's Blog. I hadn't really had a chance to browse through many blogs during the fast paced April A-Z Blogging Challenge. After the challenge came work. I am happy I had the opportunity this week to stop by her blog and also to spotlight her blog today. She has written many books. You can check them all out. They are listed on her page. I learned from scoping through her pages that one post stood out among them. It was the post announcing that one of her books Tall, Dark and Undead won an award. The Golden Ankh Award

"Gutsy, kickass Suzanne James has no intention of complicating her life by falling in love…especially with a vampire. But it’s hard to stay objective when a drop-dead gorgeous male rescues her from three assailants in a dark alley. All but unconscious, she could swear her hero has glowing red eyes and two sharp, pointed teeth. I was pleased to learn that TALL, DARK AND UNDEAD is one of the nominees in the non-historical blush division of EC's Golden Ankh Awards.
Also nominated in the Spectrum M/M division is fellow blogger Shelley Munro.
If you have read TALL, DARK AND UNDEAD and wish to vote, or if there are other EC authors nominated you'd like to vote for, here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RCon2014
Okay, that's my news. What's going on in your world? How was your weekend? "



Congratulations on the award Sandra! I hope that you get a chance to check out the pages of Sandra's Blog and her books!

Here is the link to check out other spotlights in case you have missed the Friday Blog It Forward Spotlights
If you are reading this for the first time check out What Is Blog It Forward?

Resources for this post
Found @ Sandra's Blog
pic credits: Sandra Cox

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy Sandra's blog very much. I actually dedicated something to you and her on this week's HERE'S TO YOU. How about that???? Excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most kind of you in your ongoing mention of blogging friends.

    Blog it forward is very nice. I shall duly check out Sandra's blog. Thank you and have a lovely weekend, my kind friend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only recently started following Sandra's blog - another great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, Gary and Annalisa Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!