Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hillbilly Home Security

A Hillbilly How To



I'm from West Virginia where we have the best road signs anywhere...

And along with yesterday's posting of the Washington Taters. The new Washington Tater Fight Song

Hail to the Taters!
Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Taters!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Seriously! What team will take them serious after hearing that Tater Fight Song? AND How will Papa John's pizza even be able to offer those cool pizza deals during the NFL season for every score and win? 
In case you are wondering The Great Tater Debate post was a matter of If ya can't beat'em, just poke some fun at'em. 

4 comments:

  1. When I'm in WV, I always behave myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoeH I hope WV hasn't left a bad impression.

    Alex Someone sent that sign to my Facebook. :) I don't think I've been to Wayne County, but made a note to self based on the sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that sign would definitely be a deterrent to armed robbery!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!