Friday, August 29, 2014

Blog It Forward: Den Of The Beastly Bear

Over the weekend I posted about a bear attack.  Lions and Tigers and Yes Bears Too!!! After posting I immediately knew who was getting the Friday Blog It Forward Spotlight

It only makes sense to share with you this week the blog found 

He says in an early post:
"Hi folks! My name is Joe Ormerod aka the Beastly Bear! I've decided to give this blogging thing a try, on the advice of someone whose opinion I trust completely(shout out to my blogging hero Magical Mystical MiMi)!!! If my stuff is ever half as good as yours, I'd be happy!!!

Den of the Beastly Bear
A little about myself, I live and work in the great state of Michigan, for General Motors. Married to my wife Kathy (Momma Bear) for 26 years and we have a 22 year old daughter, Kaitlin (Princess Bear).

My intent for this blog is a little bit of social commentary, life lessons, things I find amusing or odd and to tell about some of my favorite things. I love to cook, almost as much as I love to eat so I may share a recipe or two!! I enjoy wines and premium and microbrew beers! I'm an avid reader, I love my movies, hunting, fishing, and shooting! As you can guess then, I am a huge supporter of the 2nd. Amendment!!! A CCW holder, and a bona fide Sheepdog to my core! What is a Sheepdog you ask? Well, a Sheepdog protects his flock from the wolves of society! At any time my flock can consist of my friends, family, and those innocents around me. I carry not to take life, but to defend the lives of those around me.

Ok, enough about me for now! For this, my first ever blog...I feel a rant coming on! And my rant is about this:  Infants and Toddlers in Restaurants

I have to agree with his rant btw!!! When I first read his past posts and saw hunting, fishing and shooting.... oh my!!! And a supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a CCW holder!!! All the stuff that you wouldn't imagine a girl liking. Of course not all of his posts are about hunting, fishing and guns. Shhh don't say it too loud but I also support the second amendment!!! Joe blogs a variety of enjoyable topics in his posts. I hope you will stop by and visit Joe and his little spot in the blog world that is the Den of the Beastly Bear

Resources 
Pic and story credit: Den of the Beastly Bear

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gossip Girl!!!
    I am humbled you would choose to share my little blog with your readers! Love the new look BTW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A great "Blog It Forward" choice GG! I LOVE the Bear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You confused me with your new Blog title. Now I have to make some changes to my post due this Tuesday.

    I agree with you, Joe's posts and stories are very entertaining.

    VISIT HIS SITE FOLKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!