Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Oh No They Di'int: The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Today is Tuesday and time again for another "Oh No They Di'int" Due to recent events in the country I thought I would lighten it up with this piece of gossipy news this week. So are you ready? This here lil story is ripped right from the pages of Trailer Homes and Gardens.

It is a known fact that most folks here in Dubya Vee are terrified of spiders. I won't lie falling in the
#2 spot of fears is spiders. Many here might grab an .06 to take care of those hairy spider infestations. Other folks grab a can of Black Flag or Raid. I don't think I've ever seen a spider and my first reaction is let me get that pest control number. I just want it gone! I grabbed the slugger and hit it. Hubby asked if I felt better and then had to patch a hole in wall.

With emotions running high just whatever you do don't grab spray paint, White Rain Hair Spray and a blow torch like J.R. Hawkins did. But then again southern people don't always react the way they are supposed to especially when they are sufferin from smoke hallucinations and a spider walks out from behind the ol' Maytag either. Enjoy the video and just a little word of warning- pee first! You'll thank me for that!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmhIhznkneE


Resources for this post:

5 comments:

  1. He looks like a Neanderthal! Don't some Southern people just amuse you? That's why we have the phrase 'Bless your heart (you stupid fool.')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's amusing and, while I do believe in the possibility of that, I think this one is a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overkill much?

    He looks like a Neanderthal; ya'd think he'd be used to such wild critters. The real question is: did he get 'smoke' hallucinations before or after lighting up the blow torch.

    Fireman?? Nah; how about Red Neck terrorist.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycO4FYbRXxM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post just reminded me that I need to clean then spider homes out of my house.

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!