Thursday, November 13, 2014

Apparently It Is World Kindness Day

I just read that apparently today is World Kindness Day. I won't be celebrating this day in the sense of the word. Oh No!!! I've been too kind when it isn't World Kindness Day and gotten suckered each and every time by the Not So Kind out there!!!! Kindness works two ways (of course that's just my opinion) I live by a motto Treat me right and with respect, you'll get the same in return. A few are learning this right now as I type this! Others have learned a long the way and a few have had to find out all on their own. Then there is a couple of them who have given me the title of Monster In Law and that is okay too since we both know what really happened I won't be airing any dirty laundry or letting skeletons outta the closet on that!!!! In a sense I guess I am somewhat honoring this day set aside as Kindness Day!!! Lawd knows that's a train wreck at the station!!!!


5 comments:

  1. They should appreciate your kindness of not airing the dirty laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Alex says, they should appreciate your kindness in not airing the dirty laundry. The rest of us are a bit disappointed though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda sad there has to be a day for it. I try to be kind every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family should always try to be kind to each other. Love thy neighbor as yourself. Forgive and forget. Let go and let God.

    Hugs and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!