Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog It Forward: Furry Bottoms

Today is Friday and time again for another Blog It Forward Spotlight. I have been behind the last couple of weeks and didn't have a Friday Blog It Forward post those weeks. Hopefully this is a sign that I am back on track.

Today's blog it forward spot is going out to the blog found 

Furry Bottoms is primarily a pet related blog with the adventures of furry bottomed, four legged friends both past and present. I can relate to many of her doggie stories and tales because quite a few Chihuahuas have stolen my heart over the years and waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge.
'To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.'
- Milan Kundera
Hoping that you'll stop by and visit this fun blog and the friends Butt Sniffers at Furry Bottoms

Resources:
Pic and Quote from Furry Bottoms

1 comment:

  1. As a lover of furry friends, I shall check this blog out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!