Monday, May 23, 2016

It's Hard To Tell Good Days From Bad

I've noticed that the two friends I have left since my sons relapse seem to act like they are walking on egg shells around me lately. I guess they think I can't notice it, or something. Oh but I do. It's a weird feeling I get.

Trust me when I tell you that you will know who your true friends are when you go through something as tough as this. It was funny I only heard the door slam shut once. That is because they all left together. Anyway its depressing to talk about.

When asked, How are you? How do you feel?

I have good days and I have bad days. Lately it feels as if the good and bad are running together. When they ask, What are your plans for later? What I really want to tell them is...

You ever have days that you feel like that?

Anyway most of the time I can't tell the good days and bad days apart especially when on most days I want to wake up, don a black cape, buy a black cat, put on my ruby red slippers, buy a book on spells and stir some shit up in a pot.

Now you tell me, is that a good day or bad day?

9 comments:

  1. Yes. I go through these. Most times though, I stay detached and keep busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly I try. I have so much work around the house to catch up on and I just look at it and procrastinate I'll do it later. :( Of course later is today- catching up on laundry, housework everything. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on what you stir up, it could be a good day.
    Sorry friends have abandoned you. They weren't true friends then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex LOL on the stirring up the cauldron. :) It is true you really know who your friends are when you go through something big. Several people have said that about true friends. :/ I am so lucky and thankful that I still have my hubby. Many couple do not survive this happening in their family. I have met so many who didn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the door hit them on the butt on the way out.

    Do you want a free black cat? I have one for you. Guaranteed evil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could say something to help here, but the best I can manage is I'M not out the door...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling, after my divorces I found that the wife gets most of the friends. However a divorce is a piece of cake compared to what you are facing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who needs fair weather friends?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it is at times like this that you learn who is your true friends

    ReplyDelete

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!