Friday, September 28, 2018

Since I Can't Beat It, I'll Meditate On It

For years I have joked about aromatherapy as my go to in a lot of situations. It isn't a joke. My favorite aroma is a blend of Rosemary, Mint, and Lavender all of which I grow in my herb garden in the backyard.

A few years ago I added daily meditation to my daily regimen. Meditation and a blend of oils I found are relaxing to the soul. I often don't have a hard time centering my chi now. This video was shared with me and became a quick favorite. I guess I don't have to put a strong language warning with it, huh?




What can I say?

I have mentioned and shared this video in a certain circle and I either got laughs about it or strong W.W. J. D. notes written anonymously. 

Although it is funny to listen to it is brutally honest, it works! Trust me. Those are the words screaming out of my head silently on most days and once about a year ago, I did scream them out loud and the nice policeman even laughed. That is not me telling a punchline to a joke. That really happened. Of all the times and places that I should lose my shit cool but sometimes we don't know how we will really react to some things.

The nice policeman I think understood the situation. Thank goodness for that!

I also like drinking my tea's. My favorite blend of tea is Chamomile. The combination of oils, meditation and tea are my daily go to after work. my days off, and for all the other special occasions when life comes at me like R. Lee Ermey and slaps me in the face.

For those who aren't offended by words, let me know what you think of the video.

Video Youtube
© 2018 Gossip_GrL

4 comments:

Like the posting? Give Me a Hollerback here! Don't like it, well post a hollerback anyway, if you'ant to!